The fifth international symposium in the series of Asia-Pacific Symposium on
Radiochemistry (APSORC 13) will be held from 22 to 27 September 2013 at Kanazawa,
Japan. The first symposium was held in Kumamoto, Japan (1997), and subsequently in
Fukuoka, Japan (2001), Beijing, China (2005), and Napa Valley, USA (2009).
The symposium is dedicated to providing platform for discussion and information exchange for current and emerging research in all fields of nuclear and radiochemistry and related disciplines and technologies.
A special session on the Fukushima issues caused by the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant accident in March, 2011 will be also organized. The APSORC 13 will be co-organized by The Japan Society of Nuclear and Radiochemical Sciences and Kanazawa University.
The proceedings will be published in the Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry.
The opening and deadline of the proceedings submission will be announced shortly on this web site.
- The scientific topics to be covered at the symposium include:
- 1. Fukushima issues
- 2. Education in nuclear and radiochemistry
- 3. Nuclear forensics
- 4. Nuclear energy chemistry
- 5. Nuclear chemistry
- 6. Actinide chemistry
- 7. Environmental radiochemistry
- 8. Radiopharmaceutical chemistry, Nuclear medicine
- 9. Nuclear probes for materials science
- 10. Activation analysis
- 11. Application of nuclear and radiochemical techniques
Registration before 15 July, 2013
Registration after 15 July, 2013
|Fee||Symposium Dinner||Excursion||Fee||Symposium Dinner||Excursion|
|JNRS Student Member||¥10,000||¥5,000||¥5,000||¥13,000||¥5,000||¥5,000|
|Non JNRS Student Member||¥13,000||¥15,000|
- Second circular
- 10th December 2012
- Call for abstracts
- 15th January 2013
- Deadline for abstract submission
31st March 2013
15st April 2013
- Notification of speakers
- 30th June 2013
- Final program
- 30th June 2013
- Deadline for paper submission
- 22nd, September 2013
- 30th, November 2013
- 22-27 September 2013
15-1, Takaoka-machi, Kanazawa, 920-0864, Japan
Tel (+81) (0)76-223-1221
Kanazawa is known widely as “sho-Kyoto” or “little Kyoto”, and has provision for a wide range of post-conference tours and activities, as well as possibilities for custom programs.
Kanazawa, along with the outlying areas of natural beauty, offers virtually endless combinations for its visitors.
Flights to Komatsu International Airport near Kanazawa from Tokyo (Narita), Tokyo (Haneda), Shanghai, Seoul and Taiwan are available. Kanazawa is also accessible by trains to and from major cities in Japan.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: http://www.apsorc13.org
- Address: APSORC13 Secretary
- Masayuki Watanabe
- Research Group for Radiochemistry,
- Nuclear Science and Engineering Directorate,
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency
- 2-4 Shirakata Shirane, Tokai-mura, Ibaraki, 319-1195, JAPAN
- Phone: +81-29-282-5167
- Fax: +81-29-282-6723